Sunday, July 11, 2010

my pretty girl swag

 Today I saw my friend from highschool! She still look the same. It was like we never skipped a beat! We picked up where we left off and had such a great time, talking, laughing and crying. I missed her. I didnt know how much until I saw her. She looks great! Then she said something that made me smile. She said she thought about not offering me any pizza because she had read my earlier blog but I looked good anyways. That made me smile. I never want people to think I have low self esteem, I have come so far from that. I am an attractive woman inside and out. I need to loose the weight because I can feel the heaviness! Plus, I like the way my clothes fit when im smaller than this.So, Im going to continue with my 'ego' and prayfully the will drive me to get into better shape.

This is my pretty gurl swag..........


No comments:

Post a Comment