Friday, July 9, 2010

Please.... I cant take it

The woman beside me with her smaller body and beautiful hair keeps offering me snacks! She keeps pushing my favorite cookies on me as though she the dope dealer and I am the drug addict. Truth be told.... that's how  I feel. I keep saying no but she keeps insisting. Does she not see how big I am? Why wont she offer me the grapes instead of these cookies. She keeps insisting that the cookies are "sugar-free" but what exactly does that mean? NOTHING!!!! The calories are still there and the more I eat the more weight I am going have to fight off. And yet..... I somehow silence that slimmer woman inside and give in to my fleshly wants. Four cookies later I'm upset that I said yes. Food is my addiction. Its my friend, my entertainment, my love, its sadly becoming my life. I have to learn how to control it. If I continue to allow it to keep its 'death grip' on me.... its going to kill me. I don't want to die like that. I want to live. Now do not confuse this with a message to support getting skinny. Oh no! This is a message to promote life! I love my curves. That's my SHEPHERD STAMP!!!!!


Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”( August Wilson)

No comments:

Post a Comment