Sunday, July 18, 2010

Reaching toward the prize

The "cookie monster" has not approached me lately. I think my adement refusals have discouraged her from trying to push cookies on me. So, I am very happy about that. I have not been able to squeeze exercise time in though. I continue to stay up to late and then over sleep in the morning. But, after Tuesday of next week, I will have no excuse what so ever. My part time job will end that day and my evening will be free once again. this means that exercise will become my "bosom buddy".I am side eyeing those P90X tapes now. YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!!!!

 Hmmmmmmmm. I have been eating salads for dinner. Im still addicted to the chicken pattie that must be added to it. But its a start. And I am going to continue until i get it right. Keep pushing me!!! P.U.S.H

If you have no confidence in self you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you started. (Marcus Garvey)

No comments:

Post a Comment