Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Lebron decision






We as parents try to make the best decisions for our children. We look for the best neighborhoods, schools and even try to surround them with positive people. Then we let them play sports. We get so hyped up in the drama of it all and loose sight of the kids and what they want. So, once again its that time. Time to decide what is best for me and Eric. Do we leave what we know and go somewhere that is "a winning team" or do we stay where we are and enjoy it with friends..... Decisions... decisions......


OR maybe....maybe ill let Eric decide this one.... i mean he is the one playing. Not me. Its his practice, his sweat, his wins and his losses. But, I'm still on the fence with this one.


It's not only children who grow.  Parents do too.  As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.  I can't tell my children to reach for the sun.  All I can do is reach for it, myself.  ~Joyce Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment